Monday, March 10, 2014

Dark Secrets in Fast Food



 Don't Ask Because They Probably Won't Tell  

I'm out for my morning run when I get the urge for a quick pick me up, so I ponder what would be a good choice?  And then I remember like a cold slap on the face what I read on the Huffington Post!

McCafe my favorite drive through treat is out since it's rumored that they do not clean the machines and "five plus inches of unlearned liquid bullshit buildup may be coated inside the parts"!

 Taco Bell is not a good choice due to the dehydrated beans looking like something the cat threw up and the beef don't rate much better.

Oh and there's always Wendy's chili, but is it true that the meat comes from expired left overs?

So maybe KFC's BBQ chicken would be a nice treat, however I read that it is made from the chicken that has become too old and stale so they soak it in sauce that would make old vinyl flooring taste great.

Well, I could stop for a nice cold slurpee but all that mold growing in the machines might just do me in! 

Oh dear I ponder, so maybe I'll just wait till I get home!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/foodbeast/14-fast-food-and-restaura_b_4921256.html

No comments:

Post a Comment